100 Beach Photos is an online store to buy high quality enviromentally conscious prints of the beautiful beaches in the North East.
Where did the idea come from?
100 Beach Photos was born out of an idea whilst designing my wedding stationery over the summer of 2019.
I wanted to offer a place for visitors to the area to take away a high quality postcard memory of the area that they could display and keep for life.
What’s the ethos?
When I sat down and seriously thought about launching this as a business idea, I knew I had to get the guiding principles behind it right to ensure it could be sustainable to run:
- Sell high quality, affordable prints
- Each print should be a work of art that offers a ‘beach view’ from wherever you chose to put it in your home
- Keep it environmentally friendly
- Keep the business honest and transparent
- Feed my passion for photography and the North East
- Always have 100 Beach Photos, whenever one edition sells out, replace with a different photo
- Help promote the area and shine a light on its beauty that can easily be taken for granted